Start2Finish’s volunteers are people from all walks of life who are linked by a common thread:
A desire to help eradicate child poverty across the nation.
Discover the Rewards of Volunteering
- Help children in the most economically challenged areas of Canada
- Gain personal satisfaction through utilizing and enhancing skills
- Meet new people and develop friendships and professional contacts
- Build self-esteem
- Challenge yourself and experience personal growth
- Develop a sense of accomplishment
- Enhance your health and well-being
- Have fun!
Organizational Commitment to Volunteers:
Start2Finish demonstrates its commitment to its volunteers by:
Providing orientation, training and support
- Providing an adequate workspace and environment
- Supplying communication about events and organizational happenings (through email, the website, etc.)
- Offering feedback to questions
- Providing recognition for the work of volunteers
Honouring our Volunteers:
Finish strives to recognize the goodwill and generous offering of time and energy that the volunteers give in various ways.
- By providing orientation and training opportunities to volunteers to help them grow in skills and abilities
- By hosting social gatherings for volunteers
- By keeping them in touch with the happenings of the organization through email, website, etc.
To become a volunteer at one of Start2Finish’s Running & Reading Clubs, please complete the Volunteer Application Form below or contact our Director of Community Relations, Michelle Wray, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To participate in our annual 5K Running & Reading Challenge, Backpack Program packing, or to host a fundraising event in your area, please contact the Start2Finish Head Office at 1-888-320-8844 or email@example.com.
To inquire about joining the Start2Finish Board of Directors, contact Karen Warankie, Executive Assistant, at 1-888-320-8844 ext. 201 or firstname.lastname@example.org.