For $13.00 per week, each child in the Running & Reading Club Program receives individualized literacy support, access to fitness equipment and a regular, intensive fitness program, a substantial nutritious snack and fruit juice, a Start2Finish uniform consisting of a technical t-shirt and a brand new pair of high quality running shoes, and ongoing mentorship from passionate and caring role models who provide a safe and nurturing environment in which to flourish and succeed.
Monthly giving is effective BECAUSE:
- It is more convenient
- Your dollars will have a greater impact
- You join other Pathway Partners who are making a difference!
What does your money go toward?
- Supporting greater access to literacy education
- Promoting fitness and health
- Stemming malnutrition and hunger
- Building capacity among local partners
PUTTING THE NUMBERS INTO PERSPECTIVE:
- $25 Per Month provides one child with books, fitness equipment, a journal and a healthy snack each week
- $50 Per Month provides a child with everything above PLUS running shoes, a t-shirt, prizes, and participation in the 5K Running & Reading Challenge
MAKE AN EVEN GREATER IMPACT!
BECOME A START2FINISH MONTHLY PATHWAY
PARTNER AND HELP PROVIDE A CHILD IN THE RUNNING & READING CLUB WITH THE BUILDING BLOCKS THEY NEED TO GRADUATE AND SUCCEED
Monthly Pathway Partners help kids graduate!