How can YOU as a Corporation
make a difference in the community?
Start2Finish is committed to supporting employee volunteerism in communities across Canada. Corporate volunteering and employer-supported volunteering (EVP) with Start2Finish is fun, easy and allows volunteers to make an impact where employees work and live. Opportunities range from one-day events to long-term mentorship opportunities at our Running & Reading Clubs. It is a great way to build employee morale and increased productivity all through a meaningful experience to help create a cycle of success among our youth.
o Backpack Program
o Running & Reading Club
o Annual Gala
o 5K Running & Reading Challenge
o Golf Tournament
How to Get Your Company Involved?
The following are 5 simple steps to get your company involved with in a volunteer activity with Start2Finish:
1. Establish senior level support for the EVP.
2. Identify an individual or group to champion the imitative. With this person or team, Start2Finish will discuss items such as the roles and responsibilities of the volunteers.
3. Communication Plan:
- Start2Finish will work with designated employee champion(s) to provide information and resources about the volunteer opportunity.
- Employee champion will recruit interested volunteers providing names and contact information of interested employees.
- Start2Finish/employee champion(s) will communicate program/event information and training details (any necessary forms and police checks will be completed at this time).
4. Program/event delivery
5. Evaluation: employees will be asked to evaluate their volunteer experience to measure the success
For more information how your company can volunteer and make a difference contact Michelle Wray at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-320-8844 ext. 206.